Friday, April 5, 2013

Hey, EXPO, HERE WE COME!

Hey Race Fans!! The festivities have begun, and you know what THAT means ... EXPO TIME!! I'll give a longer rundown next week when there's more down time, but allow me to offer some highlights to look forward to! For instance ...
I love my young Pit Crew pals!
There's Aaron ... all ready to shop! Or, at least all ready to find
some free food samples and fill out things to enter drawings
to win stuff!
Of course, it's time for the shirt reveal!
OUTSTANDING. IT EVEN MATCHES
MY NEW SHOES!!! You will see me coming
from a mile away. We all gushed at how cool
it is that it matches my shoes. The dude who
was distributing the shirts did not get the
hubub at all.
And, remember my whole thing about being all good with my in-your-face-pink shoes and not caring about what others do (or, more likely, do not) think?! It seems I'm taking that theme one step further:
I am chanelling my inner Bret Michaels. HA! It's a wicking
headband, and it feels awesome! Excellent for the heat when
it returns ... and, how cool is the saying?!?
The Expo was totally fun, and I can't wait to give a more comprehensive rundown because you'll see there's some 'splainin' to do:
Nope. No wine yet ingested. You know that doing-two-things-
at-once phone commercial where that kid is shaking his arms
and head at the same time, and the adult acts totally fascinated?
Just sayin'.
We're one step closer to the big run! Thanks for coming along with me on this crazy journey! I'll see you from a very special finish line tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment