Friday, December 21, 2012

Want-To-Dos

On this rest day, I had a lot of things I wanted to do. So, while I was busy, Lizzy found one of her favorite things to do:
"Ah, yes ... curled up and comfy ..."
"Disturb my slumber, and the big paw comes out."
She has a bit of an attitude. In the meantime, Elly found one of her very favorite things to do:
Elly steals every chance she can get to curl up with fleece!
And, finally checked off of my want-to-do list was to remake Elly's Rudolph bandana. It wasn't in her bandana box which is weird. With no other use for it, you'd think it would have been with the other bandanas. Seemed not, so Elly has not been as visually primed for Christmas as I normally like. Finally, she's in fashion:
Such a strong, proud puppy and looking
simply mah-velous!! She'll look very put
together for Sunday's run, don't you think?
Elly loves to show off her bandana changes,
but with no one else home to see it, she just
kept waiting for more pictures to be taken.
She does love the puparazzi.
By the way, I think our household aided in bringing on the snow by calling to it with our window decor:
Maybe if I'd decked out the window with all of the snowflake
gels I have we would have gotten even more snow!
With other items on my want-to-do list, I'm off to see about accomplishing them! See you on tomorrow's Rest Day (I'm kind of digging this 2-days-in-a-row rest routine!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment