Friday, December 14, 2012

Sometimes You Win, Sometimes You Lose

Okay, it's been a busy but productive Rest Day. It was well timed as I used my usual running time to grocery shop. The family appreciates that. I found a total of 36 cents on my outing. The Food Bank will appreciate that!

In the meantime, I have to share with you a recent caption contest entry from the "I Love To Run" Facebook page because I actually entered. Here was the picture proposed for captioning:
My caption entry was this:

Hey. Back there. Enough with the farting in the starting corral.

I totally think I should have won.

The winning caption was: My batteries went dead a long time ago. I just wear this so people don't talk to me when I run. (HA! Sounds like what people say about wearing headphones or pretending to read on an airplane.)

With that, it's onward for further productivity! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment