Thursday, December 6, 2012

Short and Sweet: The Perfect Combo

Today's was a good follow to yesterday's unplanned longer distance. It was short, it shook out those muscles that I should have stretched out yesterday and didn't, I had my pup with me and I found three pennies. Ya and Hooooo!!!

After, the pooch satisfied her thirst ...
... and, I satisfied mine ...
Sometimes, the short and sweet is just perfect.

Shifting gears but necessary to share, sometimes it's the short, the not so short and the not short at all that's totally perfect ... Check it out:
See? Clockwise from PC#3: the short, the
not short at all, the not so short, and a plate
of 12 treats everyone thinks I'm sharing.
Aaron and the Crew are celebrating what they're calling The 12 Days of Nancy leading up to my birthday (a 12-12-12 birthday totally pays!!), so today's prize was 12 cupcakes! See? Totally sweet!!

I'm off to partake in a 6th day of celebration treat, and I'll see you from Rest Day tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment