Sunday, December 23, 2012

Elly Speak

Hello friends, Elly here to let you know about the run I was not going to be left out of this morning! I made rootin' tootin' certain I was in the Family Run mix by being super annoying winding myself around any legs walking within three feet of my leash. Mommy finally got the hint, hooked up my riding companion, Jacques, and we were all out the door!

It was 26 degrees as duly noted by Mommy. That's quite warm to me as I sport the fabulous fur. Of course, Mommy had to declare how great the temperature was, Daddy had to throw in a faux cry, and PC#3 noted how it felt great outside even though he only had on one shirt layer. Might I mention that singular layer was on backward and, when pointed out, he turned it forward while  running. The lad has mad skills.

Jacques and I simply have swagger:
We rock.
Speaking of undeniable style, check me and Daddy out when we took a very brief pause toward the end of the run (because Mommy was investigating the frost on Daddy's cap ... how cool is that?!). I'm pretty certain this shot could be submitted for a print ad of some sort ... I'm thinking perfume. Can't you just hear the commercial narrator being all poetic about looking into the distance and looking back on your past?
Brad Pitt does that weird Chanel commercial ... might he lend
his voice to our certain, upcoming commercial? He doesn't even
have to appear ... which would be cheaper ...
Back to reality, there's nothing fancy at all about these family outings, but they are the highlight of my days! (Well, that and when I get my evening Dentastick ... yeah!!!) I hear Mommy's running tomorrow morning, so I'll see what I can do about not being left behind! We'll see you tomorrow after (see how optimistic I am?)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment