Thursday, December 20, 2012

Unexpected Surprise!

I was all set to run outside in the cold this morning ... but, I was not prepared to wake up to this!
That's snow, baby!!
YAHOO!! I love snow!! Once snow is on the ground and I know what I'm working with, running in it is pretty fun. But, while it's coming down and there's no way to tell what spots seem to have traction and what spots are going to land me on my can.

So, it was another day to the treadmill (drat!)! The "I Love To Run" Facebook page recently had an excellent graphic wrapping up my sentiment about the treadmill:
Just sayin'; not dwelling.

Here are the morning before-and-afters, though! Here's our first before:
And, after!
Before (I'm kind of glad the snow gave me an excuse to not go out to run because the wind was whipping. Brrr ... and, annoying!!):
After! ('Feel like you're watching Sesame Street  yet?)
And, let's throw in an early "during":
I love those big, huge clumps of fluffy flakes!
And, here's not just a "during" but an "after treadmilling":
My man, a Diet Coke and snow ... the triple-threat of awesome!
Some days, it's as simple as getting up, getting it done however necessary and moving on with the day! Today was one of those. So, the Thursday miles were logged, and it's onward to start a fire in the fireplace!! See you tomorrow on Rest Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment