Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Fun New Word

Okay, I saw the greatest ad sign today. Actually, what I saw was the greatest name of a company.
I've never before seen this (and if you want to know anything about it, check it out here), but I decided right then and there that I needed to add it to my vernacular. "How was your run?" "It was awesome. F'real." "Are you loving rest day?" "I am. F'real."

Say it out loud a few times. It's fun! And, frankly, it's not much different from those times I'm too lazy to actually articulate both words For and Real. But, seeing it on a big, ol' sign made it awesome. (And, see? I couldn't even type "old" ... had to be " ol' " This new contraction should slip in nicely. And, the company gets free advertising. I bet they'll toally appreciate it. F'real.)

Tomorrow is Family Run time! I'm betting it's going to be super fun. (You saw it coming ...) F'Real. See you after!

No comments:

Post a Comment