Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Love For the Pit Crew

Merry Christmas, everybody!! I hope your morning started off just the way you wanted and your celebrations are happy!!

Included in ours was a gift to each Crewer from me:
That's a Pit Crew super score!
I used to put together a bag of goods for the Crewers to have while they waited for me on runs. That tradition slowly went to the wayside, but no one has really forgotten. So, when I didn't provide the original toaster pastry treat during the recent Jingle Bell Run, and there were questions regarding their potential whereabouts, well, what's a girl to do but to make sure there were some for each of them under the tree?!
This morning started out early and awesome! It's back to it tomorrow, so Elly and I will see you after our (very probable) sluggish morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment