Monday, February 22, 2016

We're Off!

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 125.8 (running: 121.9; walking: 3.9; biking: 0) Elly's miles: 71  Money Found For Food Bank: $40

And, just like that, Monday arrived, and we were up and at it!

The only runs that are certain this week is the long run on Saturday and the one that's not happening on Friday! Between now and then, I need to get in my days/miles to prepare for Saturday in between a strange schedule and a potential for rain Wednesday morning. For as much as I've gotten past my complete aversion to running in the rain, I don't turn cartwheels at the idea of it, either. So, this week, I'll be watching the weather, too, and working to avoid a wet and shivery run.

Elly and I capitalized on some good weather and a wee bit of extra morning time heading out for 5 miles to start our week of strong! Well, it started me off strong; it has started her off with a great run and an agenda to hang out on the couch for the rest of the day!
"I have exactly enough energy to nap and wag my tail. And, I'll
give you a slurp if you come closer. I call this a good Monday."
But, it was excellent to be together to start it all off ...
So, given the week's outlook, I'll be running in the morning. There's a lot to do between now and then, so it's hard to even wrap my brain around doing so, but so it shall be!! May your Monday be productive and happy, and I'll check in after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment