Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Arts and Crafts Of Running

None of us in the house can quite grasp that the Half is in two days!! The lingering cold weather threw every one of us off, so we've each done a little, "Ohhh, yeahhhhh ..." with regard to the weekend plan! But, ready or not, it's coming! And, we are getting ready!!

Tonight was an attention-to-details night! Let the activities commence! It was sign making night, and everyone got busy!
There were colors to choose ...
... and, there were words to map out.
Then, it was time to get down to some biz!!
Meanwhile, Aaron made sure his two favorite
signs of the past were in good working order!
I worked on jazzing up my nails ...
... while Elly scooted up against me acutely aware that she was
being left out of something. She just didn't know what.
Lizzy wandered in and made sure she was left out of nothing.
A preview of Aaron with his very
favorite sign he holds up at the starting
line that we runners all hate that is very,
very clever!
There's a smidge of arts-and-crafts left to do after I pick up my bib, so I'll show that later. In the meantime, the countdown is ON ... FOR. THE. EXPO!!! I'll check in after THAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment