Friday, April 11, 2014

So Much Stuff!

After last night's art extravaganza, and now that I'm oh-so-coordinated from head to toe! From the current go-to hair tie to nails to shoes ... everything coordinates! So, I'm either that awesome or that big of a dork. Either way, today is the day to ...
... at the Expo!! 
The gang's all about the Expo!! And, everyone's been shopping
and/or sampling!! Wahooooo!
I have a smattering of fun things to share after all of the race hoopla is behind me, but I will show the blinged out number I had to get:
It's not just a blingy logo:
the WHOLE THING SPARKLES!
Of course, I didn't forget the pooch!
Yup, another wicking headband for me ... but there's a prize
for her, too ... to be revealed ...
So much more to do; so much more to share! And, next on the sharing agenda? THE FINISH! I'll check in after I cross the line, then we'll get into the details later! Many thanks for many cheers! Tomorrow: We RUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment