Sunday, April 20, 2014

Perfect

Happy Easter!! I hope yours is exactly the kind of celebration you want today!! Ours most definitely was! Come along!
It took me a while to actually do some decorating for Easter
this year ...
... , but, when I did, awesome things
like this happened!
Our bunny, Roger, says he's always ready for Easter. (He looks
like the Cadbury bunny, doesn't he?!)
Our morning always starts off with a fantastic egg hunt! But,
this year, Pit Crew #2 got a little squirrely as she took off with
her little brother's basket!
They took over the running for me this morning!!
Elly, who is always left out of the egg hunt
festivities, was hopeful on the deck as eggs
were opened and baskets were investigated!
I tried something new with our breakfast eggs ... three separate
measuring cups held the beaten eggs that I colored to ultimately
look like ...
... this!! WAHOO if I do say so myself!
We often have breakfast for dinner on Easter, too, for the soul purpose of making colored pancakes:
Complete with another round of colored eggs ... mmmm ...
I know none of this had a thing to do with running (especially not having pancakes for dinner ... HA!). But, it had everything to do with family, and there's nothing more important to me than that!

Take some time today to tend to what's most important to you, and I'll check in tomorrow! It's time to watch, "It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown," around here, so I gotta split!

No comments:

Post a Comment