Sunday, April 27, 2014

Celebration Break!

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 68 Nancy's 2013 Mileage: 291.1 Elly's 2013 Mileage: 142.8 Money Found For Food Bank: $27.00

The Glow Run recap has to wait 'til tomorrow because there is some super important business to attend to!!

It's Elly's Birthday!!!!!
"It's my what?! I don't know what that is,
but everyone seems really excited about
it, so let's do it! Or, eat it! Or ... what is
it you do with it? I don't care, everyone is
really happy!! What are we doing again?"
Today, our sweet dog turns 7!!! I had no plans to run this morning, but, seeing as it's her birthday, I had to get up and take her out for even a short run! She was very pleased!

We have been blessed with her for almost 6 of her years ... check her out on the day she came to our family!
Perhaps you should avert your eyes ... she's naked!
I love these ...
August 2008
April 2014!!
It was love at first site for all of us!!
But, I tell secretly profess to loving her the most! Then ...
... and, just a couple of days ago!
Happy Birthday to the sweetest puppy soul we know!!!
Yay, me!
It's back to regular biz tomorrow! I'll see you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment