Wednesday, April 23, 2014

No Lions Or Tigers, But ...

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Days Run: 65 Nancy's 2013 Mileage: 278 Elly's 2013 Mileage: 141.7 Money Found For Food Bank: $26.17

I have two favorite moments from this morning's 3-miler. The first was this:
"Hey, mommy, look! Bears!!"
Aren't they something?! I wish I could have caught their faces!
They approached a lady sitting on one of
the benches where they could look at her
eye-to-eye!
Hats off to the owner, by the way. Even when Elly and I ran by them (in the street on the other side of the cars ... we're not stupid) to pass, he had them totally under control.

And, the second favorite was this:
Today's mission was to go out, get it done, and move on!

And, so, we did! Tomorrow we rest, so I'll check in then!

No comments:

Post a Comment