Thursday, April 17, 2014

Apparently, Thursday Is For Throwbacks

Woah!!! I've finally found something slower than I sometimes run ... uploading pictures to the place where I print them!!! And, then, Heaven help you if you have to edit for size then wait for the program to 'return to cart' ... aaaaaaaaa!!!

But, that's what I get by taking pictures all. the. time. including of our recent fabulous weekend! And, taking so many pictures produces the kinds of gems I decided I had to put out there for my participation in Throwback Thursday! Ready, set, watch 'em grow!!
August 2010
September 2011
April 2012
September 2012
March 2013
April 2014
Some people do growth charts on their door trim. Apparently, I do custom t-shirting!!

The long run returns tomorrow!! I still have to map it out ... haven't gotten quite that far yet!! I think I'm in a little disbelief that it's happening! To be honest, my body is ready, but my mind is not! (That's way better than the throwback days of neither my body nor my mind were ready for even a mile!!) I'll check in tomorrow and let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment