Friday, June 15, 2012

This and That

Remember yesterday when I said I was going to watch the Total Gym infomercial I recorded and see what tips I could garner? Total lie! I didn't watch at all yet! It's Rest Day, and while I still did my resistance training, I most certainly did not go out of my way to learn about it. I will do that another day (hooray recorded tv!!)!

Once I finished up that exercise, the rest of the day was for this and that. Check out the latest crazy-that-it's-related-to-running item around here! (Well, it's related to my running ...) Remember this?
Hello, too-full bb box! Your lid doesn't even
close anymore!
I've been searching high and low for another of these acrylic boxes, but I can't find them anywhere! (Remember how they came in all sorts of sizes, and they were awesome to decorate with paint pens?!?! Where did they go?) But! Just yesterday, this little gem was the packaging to an item PC#3 bought, and you just know I snagged it before it hit the trash!
It is huge! All of our bb's didn't even fill the one side!! It has a
divider in the middle which is fun for viewing (for now). My
favorite feature is the shallow lid! I love having a bb holder again!
It looks like I have quite a mission to fill that other side, huh? Fun!

Okay, one more frivolous thing for this Rest Day ... Last night, PC#2 fixed up my hair. See?
The idea is that its a row of rainbow with white clouds at the end.
How cool is that? I wouldn't have come up with the cloud idea!
It went all the way around my head, so there are at least 3 bundles you can't see, but here's an idea:
Looking mahhh-velous!
I show you this because a great friend of mine suggested this would be a good look for one of my runs. HA! That would be fun, wouldn't it?! I would actually consider it, but it was so heavy that I think I'd be in some pain by the end of the first mile!! It was an excellent idea, though -- perfect line of thinking for my kind of running!!

Tomorrow's a long-run day, and I'm mentally all set. I have an idea of where I'm going but will just go with the flow and map it after to see how far it was. I love days like that! I usually end up going farther than I think when I don't predetermine the exact route, and that's a great surprise at the end! No rules: Great surprises. What a great combo! Enjoy your morning tomorrow, and I'll see you after what's-sure-to-be-a-hot morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment