Friday, June 8, 2012

The Rest Day Chronicles

Today was a great installment of a Rest Day! I had fun things to watch on the DVR while Total Gym-ing, and between that and the many, many rounds of pooltime Monkey In the Middle, it's a great cross-train day! But, we've cashed in quite a bit on some restful stuff, too!

Daphne hung out on the toilet watching the
wall. She likes when cars go by so she can
launch herself at the light reflecting off of
them. Simple fun is the best!
The Crewers cashed in on many of their
26.2 Challenge prizes because they're all
finished with it! Here they are with the
very anticipated Jimmy Johns sandwiches!
Elly is going to bask in new fashion with the new bandanas
coming her way from this excellent material I found today! 
And, we celebrate our anniversary -- so much of what I talk
about here is a solo venture, but I hope I've been clear that I am
so glad to have my family behind me!! And that family started
with two! (And, a trip to Disney! Hooray!)
It's back to the road tomorrow! See you after!

No comments:

Post a Comment