Sunday, June 17, 2012

Celebrating Mr. Behind the Scenes

I am extremely lucky. Through this solo venture of running, I don't have to do it alone.
Who else would get all giddy knowing he is about to go wait
a while just to see a few seconds of my crossing a finish line?
He was super giddy here at GO! St. Louis because that wait
included a built-in window for a breakfast buffet!
I am further blessed that one + one = four:
Thanks to the best Dad, we also have the best kids! I love how
they take after their Dad and scope out the very best prizes at
an Expo! Ah, resourcefulness!
We've spent this Rest Day playing hard celebrating Father's Day! It's pretty cool that the junior crewers have the best Dad in the world because that's what I have in mine, too. It's awesome when good history repeats itself!

A very Happy Father's Day to my very biggest fan!

See you after hitting the road tomorrow!

1 comment: