Friday, April 27, 2012

It's a Special Day!!

You've seen her all over this blog because she's completely  fabulous!
Today, we celebrate Elly!! It's her 5th birthday!!!

I owe a lot to this sweet girl!!

I don't think I would have started running without having her.
I know I wouldn't have kept going if not for her.
I have a pace I can rely on because I adopted hers.
I have learned from her that just having fun is enough.
I have followed her "Keep going 'til we're finished and no need to complain about it" lead.
I have learned from her that you stop when you need then get back to it. No biggie.
And, running or not, there's a whole piece of my heart filled with love because of her.

We are so blessed to have her!! Happy Birthday, Sweet Elly!!!

1 comment:

  1. How can you not love that face! Happy Birthday Belly! PC#1

    ReplyDelete