Sunday, April 29, 2012

Post-Run Humor

Want to see something funny? Yesterday at Kohl's, we saw this...:
... and, we saw this:
They're both t-shirts. They were perfect for a little post-run humor!

What do they have to do with running? Really, not much except (1) the fact that I was not only standing but also  casually shopping after such a run was very notable as compared to past comparable runs, and (2) angry Woodstock looks much how I feel when I am tired and running. It's just true. I'm very seriously considering getting it for my next Half Marathon ... It's like a warning to others around me; if my face doesn't give it away, perhaps the shirt will tell the tale ...

Most important, though, these shirts made us laugh out loud, and you can't ask for much more than that on any day let alone today's Rest Day (ahh ... much appreciated today!)! See you tomorrow after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment