Saturday, April 21, 2012

A Vision Of Beauty

This morning provided me with a vision of beauty. Here are your choices as to what it was:
- choice A -
- choice B -
- OR -
- choice C -
Regarding A and B ... While totally lovely (captured by PC#3 during our GO! St. Louis weekend and just shared with me this morning, these are not the visions to which I was referring. Close, but not the answer.)

The answer is C! That is the time on the clock when I got up this morning!! Wahoo!! Never happens especially the past couple of months leading up to the big run!!

Running, especially endurance running, definitely puts a cramp in the sleeping-in desire. But, now that sleeping in has become a luxury ... and now that running has made such a positive difference in my world that giving up the sleep is worth it (woah! never thought I'd say that!) ... I appreciate this kind of morning even more!

That's about to end, though! Rest Week closes out tomorrow, and we're back to it! Great week; looking forward to lacing up the shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment