Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Little Tweak = Perfection!

On this Rest Day, we're back in the kitchen tweaking my most recent yummy find in the form of tofu dip!! This is a quickie but a goodie!!

Here's the recipe if you need. This time, though, I did not put in any garlic at all, and I stuck with the bottled lemon juice. What I added, though, is simply devine ...
I wanted something zesty. So, Fiesta Ranch
it was! Put the whole package on in there ...
I originally thought I would only use a heaping spoonful of the
chopped green chilis ... but, I tasted it, and it wasn't enough. So:
In with the whole 4 oz. can! Mmm ... JUST RIGHT!
I blended 'til smooth ... and, WOW SO YUMMY! One of these weekends, it's going to be so fabulous on taco salad!!! I'm going to have to plan that taco salad, though, in that it comes my way on the eve of a Rest Day. (Is it weird that now that I run, I have to think of things like that? Pennies may abound on my routes, but potty stops don't. Just. Sayin'.)

I am so happy to have this new protein source in my world! So, I get a dip that's really a mouth full of protein! Super Score!! That's some good fuel for the morning run! See you after!

No comments:

Post a Comment