Monday, February 27, 2012

Nice Way To Start a Monday

Running dog with runny eye booger. That's proof of her
efforts! And, better her eyes than either of our noses!
Hey, it happens, what can I say ...
From greetings on the street from a "regular" who was out there biking to cheers from my Good For You Lady, it was a very friendly Monday morning! It was not only friendly, it was profitable ... 2 shiny pennies found in a
last-second route change and a really dirty one a half mile later that was practically camouflaged in the street. (Ah, but my penny radar was aces today!) I really can't ask for much better than all of that on a Monday (although I could ask that Elly not stop every half mile to use the facilities ...).

Today's run was a nice way to break in the week ... and, tomorrow's Rest Day will be nice as well! See you then! (By the way, is the Half Marathon really only 48 days away?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment