Friday, February 10, 2012

Broken Record, Here I Am!

This is very representative of my Rest Day, and it's simply not restful:
It's not that I don't like doing paperwork ... but enough is enough!
But, I did take a break from it to map out my run for the morning. WooHoo!! It's a 5-miler, and that guarantees me an hour of ahhh for my weary brain!! It pays to be slow!! Wahoo!!!

And, do you know what this is?
"I came over for the love. I'm getting the camera. What gives?"
Of course, it's Elly, but it's Elly with CLEAN TEETH!! Yup, she went to the puppy dentist yesterday. She was none too happy about it, but we are now that her breath is all spiffed up! Besides, it's good for her health. By the way, did you know that flossing daily can add years to your life? I've heard that a handful of times lately including from my dental hygienist, so I thought I'd pass it along. Elly can't floss, so she has to get clean the hard way.

I'd love to take her with me tomorrow, but we all know what happens when she goes long than three miles ... and, after paying for her teeth to get clean, there's no way I'm risking that!! So, she can wait 'til Monday!! See you after the morning run! (Last time I ran 5 miles, I found 5 cents ... here's to hoping!)

No comments:

Post a Comment