Wednesday, February 8, 2012

SO Much Better!

After the last couple of days and a fake Rest Day yesterday, I was really anticipating this morning's run! And, a great run it was!! Not only did it start my day with something that requires little-to-no brain power (hooray!), but my Running Pal had an unexpected day off and joined me! Yahoo!! Given his aforementioned knee issues, the pace was taken way down -- which I loved because it allowed for more and easier talk time! Yeah!!!

And, you know how I have missed Winter this year? There was a little smackerel of it this morning on Elly:
So many good things resulting in the morning run!
Hooray for snowflakes!
And, even easier to see, right here:
Doesn't that look like a puzzle? I think so.
While Aaron and I ticked down the miles, Elly made sure she protected us from dogs about the size of bunnies:
Our fierce protector. All ruffed up.
The fresh air of the morning most definitely started the day off right! Ahhh ... not crabby today! It makes me think that on Rest Days, I should start the morning with a walk. Hmmm ... something to strongly consider. In the menatime, here's to another excellent outing tomorrow -- we just keep going!!

No comments:

Post a Comment