Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Wise Fish Once Said ...

Some days, it's all about just making yourself go. Dory in Finding Nemo had it right when she taught us to "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming ..."

That message can be applied to many situations in our daily lives, can't it? Good golly, if I had a penny for the number of times I just wanted the world to stop or slow down for a minute in these past two weeks ... But, no one gets that luxury, so today was a day to "just keep swimming," and that was plenty!

My singular goal today was to just finish and move on with the day (and not get hit by a car, so I guess I over-achieved and had two goals). Both were successful, so I'll be back on the road after Rest Day. (ahhh ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment