Sunday, December 18, 2011

Totally Fabulous!

As promised, Aaron suited up this morning to join me for our fast-walking-jogging combo! It's been so much fun going with him all two times, and this morning was no exception! See, there he is all happy to be out there!
So very happy ...!
We'd been talking most of the time by this point which is when we had the following exchange:

Aaron: Sorry, I think I've been distracting you.
Me: From what?
Aaron: From finding money!
Me: Umm, do you really think my eyes haven't been scanning while we've been moving? Besides, you can't find money every day.
Aaron: We call those sad days.

It was also at this point that we saw this:
Fabulous! Right in the middle of kind-of-nowhere!
THEN, check ... this ... out ...:
Look closely ...
Need a closer look?
AWESOME!!
We often hear owls around here but never see them. How cool is this fellow?! He, on the other hand, did not find me too cool ... he let me get just so close, and right when I was taking just one more step, he flew to another tree and very effectively camouflaged himself. He's not as into the paparazzi as Elly.

THAT made getting up and running worth it! And, with only one mile to go from here, my running pal and I cruised the rest of it and headed home all proud of ourselves!
Hooray! Fun to run together!
See you after the morning run! (Hey, Christmas is coming ... shouldn't a Rest Week be approaching?! Ohhh ... the wheels, they are a-turning now!)

No comments:

Post a Comment