Saturday, December 17, 2011

List To Accomplish

We did some Christmas travel and visiting today, so I figured I've have nothing to say about running because, well, I didn't do any. (None. Zero. As planned.) That was my assumption until I had the following conversation with Aaron in the car. Keep in mind that a few days ago, he agreed to be my running partner tomorrow:

Aaron: Tomorrow, there are 4 things I definitely want to accomplish.
Me: Oh, yeah?
Aaron: Yes. Blah-Blah-Blah and Blah (details boring for you, but he did use real words)
Me: Hmm ... interesting that 'running with me' is not one of those things to accomplish.
Aaron: Well, that was a given because you already knew about that.
Me: Interesting seeing as I also already knew about three of the four things you mentioned ...

Honest oversight? Or, passive way of letting me know that getting up early in the cold to exercise is not his idea of a good time? No matter because he's going.

In the meantime, enjoy one of the prizes I got from my Mom and Dad today. It has nothing to do with running whatsoever. But, I don't care because it's awesome:
We'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment