Monday, December 5, 2011

Silver Linings

It's Monday, and it's a sleepy Monday at that. Being a little tired combined with a dinner that remarkably lacked in protein (yummy but whoopsie) did not make for great running conditions. I'm glad it's behind me, but just because it was a crummier run does not mean it was all bad ...

THIS did not disappoint:
Jingle Jacques made his running debut and showed our city how
to get the holiday groove on!
And, check this out ... a friend of mine sent me an email telling me that a friend of hers ran the Jingle Bell Run on Saturday. That friend showed my friend pictures from the run, and one of those pictures was of my dog! HA! She's a super star!
All of your modeling proceeds can go toward
new bandanas as you are such a fashionista!
In other non-disappointing news, guess what I saw right when we finished running ... SNOW!! Just a few flakes fell and bounced off my sweatshirt and car, but a few still counts!! It was fabulous!

So, the run itself had something to be desired, but, without it, I wouldn't have had the other moments! I'll take that kind of silver lining and go on with my day! See you on Rest Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment