Sunday, March 13, 2016

Turned Out Alright

The biggest victory of the day is that Daylight Savings did not really affect me. Normally, Spring-ahead day is brutal, at least in the morning, because I'm acutely aware that I just lost an hour of sleep. But, the day started out well and continued on like it was any other, clock-didn't-change-time day. Score.

I admit I was thankful I didn't have to incorporate a run into the adjusted schedule, though, just sayin' ...

The other victory today is that Aaron and I successfully took care of our oven/stove top woes and are eagerly anticipating the arrival of a new one. It's not coming until next week which is actually good because it gives us time to deal with it instead of plowing through what it takes to get the old one out, stuff moved, new one in and stuff cleaned up/rearranged. Replacing one oven with another seems like an easy task, but we are old enough to know it's not going to be what it seems it should be. Add to it that we're adding an over-the-stove microwave/hood thing where one doesn't currently exist, and, well, we've just created a little project for ourselves.

We're just thankful we can take care of it all. And, that's what it all boils down to: Being Thankful.

Tomorrow really kicks off the week, so, it's important I do so with a run! I hope your week starts just the way you want, and I'll check in after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment