Tuesday, March 22, 2016

I Love the Run

It looks like I'm going to luck out with my running schedule this week as it appears it should rain on the days I don't plan to run. I don't really care if I end up getting wet tomorrow during a 3-miler, but I could totally use an accurate forecast for Friday morning's 12. Just sayin'.

Today was a day of catch up even though I'm not sure I actually caught up anything. I did keep my head above water, though, so there's that. And, the new oven arrived. As did the unexpected hot water heater. (Yeah ... there's that ...) I did make sure there's at least a little something decorated for this year's very early Easter, though:
I do so love doing this to the bush.
My brain is so otherwise occupied that I am having a hard time believing I'm closing in on the April 10th Half. I can't even grasp being ready for it, so I'm relying on the proof of my ability by having actually done the long training runs and not collapsing during them. I'm not a fan of time feeling like a whirl, but I'm making the best of it.

Tomorrow's run will be a good way to start the day because it allows -- and requires -- only that I'm in the moment. Yeah, there's something very, very good about the run.

No comments:

Post a Comment