Monday, March 7, 2016

Starting the Week Strong

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 165.5 (running: 161.4; walking: 4.1; biking: 0) Elly's miles: 93.5  Money Found For Food Bank: $41.83

It was a definite "Auntie Em!!" morning today as Elly and I were either blown along or held up by the relentless wind!! I entertained myself when heading into it by watching Elly's ears fly straight back. But, that was the only solace of it because running into the wind just kind of sucks!

We pushed on through, though ...
"Yeahhhh we did, mommy!!"
My legs definitely did not feel like yesterday was a Rest Day, so I'm not sorry that tomorrow is another! Here's to conquering what was difficult and what kind of hurt (all in the same effort) first thing on a Monday! I'll strike it all up to setting the tone for the week to be victorious! Or, at least, doable!!

I'll be checking in on tomorrow's Rest Day. Or, as Elly would call it, Another Day. !

No comments:

Post a Comment