Monday, March 21, 2016

She's Not One To Roll Over ... Unless It's Her Odometer

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 229.7 (running: 200.8; walking: 4.7; biking: 24.2) Elly's miles: 102.8  Money Found For Food Bank: $43.87

The heat was cycling again this morning. Seriously. It was 24 degrees with the wind. I didn't really count on bundling up to run today, but it was necessary. My second shirt was on the table while I put on my shoes. Daphne wasted no time hopping right on top of it. I think she was trying to tell me something.
"Running, bad. Going back to bed, good."
As it was a 5-mile run, I wasn't sure if I was taking Elly. Then I looked at her mileage to date and saw she was only 3 miles away from turning 100. Well, that answered that!

Today is the day to congratulate Elly on her first 2016 milestone!!
"Aw, shucks! Thanks! What did I do ... ?"
Both of us take a break from the run tomorrow ... one of us will be checking in, though! See you then ...

No comments:

Post a Comment