Wednesday, March 2, 2016

As It Should Be

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 147.9 (running: 144; walking: 3.9; biking: 0) Elly's miles: 85.1  Money Found For Food Bank: $41.16

Our outing today was out and back and quick. I'm not sure where that came from, but I'll take a double dose if I can figure it out from now on!! It's possible I was motivated by the fact that my non-gloved thumbs felt like they were about to freeze and fall off. Yes, it was that cold until the first mile turned up the body temp. From there, it was all good.

Even better is that Elly got to show off her favorite March fashion around town today:
She was very proud.
It was a good run to go into a very busy Rest Day tomorrow which leads right in to the week's long run on Friday! That snuck right up on me ... just like how the Half Marathon feels ... like it used to be so far away, and, now, it's really not! Things happen fast -- much like what I never thought I could do to where I am now ... and, how long that took but not really. It just keeps evolving. As it should be. Such is the run ...

No comments:

Post a Comment