Monday, June 29, 2015

Twelve Minutes Of Rest

I was about to put a movement update on this post until I realized nobody moved today!! Whoops. Well, that's not exactly true: Pit Crew #2 got her running groove on. If she'd been part of the Change Hounds, we'd be killing it. But, she's not because we don't want to feel bad about ourselves. Just kidding, I'm smoking her on mileage; something about not having to go to school full time. Maybe another year!

Monday lived right on up to what it promised, and it was jam-packed-full!! It was so full that I required a 12-minute afternoon nap just to restart! Yes, 12 minutes. That did enough of a trick that I didn't find my face landing in my dinner plate. Everyone was grateful; no one needs to see that!

Elly got busy, too, getting herself ready for the upcoming holiday:
Dang, that dog is cute!!

So, tomorrow: We run. That's just how Tuesday will begin!! I'll see you after ...

No comments:

Post a Comment