Sunday, June 28, 2015

Not Really Resting!

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 564.3 Aaron: 354.4 (b: 319.7; w: 34.7)  Elly: 113.6 Total: 1032.3

Elly took Daddy for a walk this morning. She knows she needs to keep him going so he can soon earn his Summer medal. She's an awesome trainer!

This Rest Day has been all over the place, so why don't we keep with the theme and start off with a quick look back at yesterday:
For real, is that not the cutest?? I had no 'place' to put it yesterday, so I decided to show it off today!

As on any Rest Day, I have grand plans of getting into the craft room, even if just for a little bit, and creating something. As with most every Rest Day, that didn't happen! But, the day was well spent on many activities (love the pool and the games we create!) and helping family. So, how can I possibly complain ... especially when I also have this recent acquisition patiently waiting for me in the aforementioned room?!
Who. Knew. ?!?!
Tomorrow's scheduled off from running as the day is full before it even begins! I hope your week starts off strong and productive (or, at least, strong!), and I'll check in along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment