Sunday, June 7, 2015

Just Right

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 515.3 (running: 358.7; walking: 23.8; biking: 132.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $41.41

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 515.3 Aaron: 291.3 (b: 260.4; w: 30.9)  Elly: 99.6 Total: 906.2

I told Aaron last night that we were sorely behind in our 2015 Challenge thanks to my 9 days off and his many more days off of mileage contribution. Indeed, that happens, but it is time to check both of us and get back into it! We decided to reboot with a whole-team walk this morning:
Look how happy the one in the middle is!
It was a short walk, but that was good because it was all humid and gross. Hellooooooo, Summer!

While I have no idea what Aaron's doing in the morning, I know I'm running. Elly will rest not as much because she needs it, but because she doesn't need to be in the sudden heat. Or, any heat!

It was a perfectly, lovely Sunday that started off just right with a little outside groove! May yours have started and continued just as well, and I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment