Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Back To It!

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 506.7 (running: 351.4; walking: 22.5; biking: 132.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $40.64

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 506.7 Aaron: 290 (b: 260.4; w: 29.6)  Elly: 95.2 Total: 891.9

What better day to pick back up where I left off than on National Running Day?! I'd say that's the most perfect of timings. I admit, though, I didn't plan it at all. It just happened.

I did, however, totally plan to recognize the day with my favorite running partner:
'Scuse me, I meant to say, my favorite running partners ... plural:
And, yes, you do see some bling in that first picture because US Road Running is all about blinging up as many virtual races as possible to promote the sport:
Have I really gotten to the point that I enjoy running enough to
make a point of specifically recognizing the day?!
A little prize at the end of this run was pretty perfect since not one of the three of us have run in 9 days! I, for one, was a little creaky for the first mile, but everything unexpectedly fell into place after that, so my ego didn't take too hard of a hit!

I'm winging the rest of the week through Monday! I'll get back on a plan then. Until that time, I'll use the upcoming days to reboot, run when I can and shake out this past, fantastic, well-timed non-running stretch! Thanks for tuning back in, and I'll check in tomorrow!

1 comment: