Monday, June 8, 2015

Made a Dent

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 521 (running: 364.4; walking: 23.8; biking: 132.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $42.27

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 521 Aaron: 300.9 (b: 270; w: 30.9)  Elly: 99.6 Total: 921.5

Okay. On this fine Monday, we made a good dent in our 2015 Challenge progress. Aaron spun 9.6 miles on the bike, and I ended up running 5.7 miles. I meant to go 5 until I ran into double-duty sidewalk closings. Let's just say I'm glad I knew where I was so as to create a productive detour and not have to backtrack!

It was already 77 degrees when I hit my second mile, but the humidity was somewhat low. 'Still toasty, though, and I can feel every part of my body's efforts to readjust to Summer conditions! It was a better (stronger) outing than any I had with Pit Crew #2 last week, though. In part, that's due to actually going out last week even when the efforts were ugly, and it's also in part to waking up some muscles with our rejuvenated games of pool basketball and Monkey In the Middle! Ahh ... yes: Summer = POOL!

I will be thinking of the pool while I'm out and about tomorrow morning with another run! Right now, my only goal is to contribute to the 2015 Change Hounds progress. I'll look longer term after I get a few more June miles under my feet!

I hope your day was as beautiful as mine was (... check out the sky!!!!) ...
... and, I'll see you after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment