Friday, October 26, 2012

Yummy Mummy

(What does that title have to do with running? Not a thing! Whee!!)

While I made no active effort today to work out my upcoming running schedule, I did keep waking up throughout the night running the numbers. In truth, it was kind of annoying. The one thing I did roughly conclude is that revising my end-of-the-year goal lower might be in order. I'd be okay with that if that's what I settle on because my roughly formed plan B still puts me 100 miles more than last year. I wanted to challenge myself, not let all of this take me over, so a new goal might be in order. Okay, I'm certain a new goal is coming, I just haven't been one with the brain and the calendar yet. I'll get it figured out by Sunday since it all starts up on Monday!

In the meantime, I just saw someone outside running in the dark. We were on our way home from the store buying ingredients to make these:
How cute are those? A tip of the hat to the American Girl
magazine for the idea ... and for it being Rest Week to indulge!
The dichotomy of activities makes me laugh.

More from Rest Week tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment