Saturday, October 20, 2012

Get Ready To Rock

A big part of today was spent back at the Expo where we had plenty of time to browse, buy and laugh! Truly, we had a great time! Aaron deciphered (from yesterday's mystery) that the big meatball was having fun with the carb-load strategy many runners use. This vendor went all out all the way to its display:
Let's not miss the guy playing the accordian ... festive indeed!
I found a whole bunch of goodies there ... most of which I took pictures of therefore felt no need to purchase. Here's one of my favorite shots:
It's like I wrote it. But, I didn't.
This Expo was great -- very inspirational every time you turned around! And, to be honest, right now, I'm both totally stoked and exhausted, so I leave today with one of the favorite things I saw ...
... and, I will see you after crossing the finish line!! It's almost time to ROCK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment