Friday, October 19, 2012

Getting Closer!!

The preparations continue, and that makes such an event exciting! Yes, indeed, it's not just about the training ... it's not just about the run ... it's also about the festivities!!

Signs have been made:
The Crew is hard at work ready to cheer with
their very unique styles!!
Elly provided moral support as all good trainers
do! Good girl, sweet puppy!
... and, I have checked in!!
We blew through the Expo today because we had a ton of other things we wanted to cram into too short of a time, but we're going back tomorrow!! I already have the important stuff, so there will be no lines for us! WooHoo!

Probably the most important thing to get before a race ... the shirt!!
VERY cool shirt! I'm not usually a fan of black, but this one
is well done!
And, here's the back ... sweet!
Here was the most confusing thing about the Expo:
A big picture of a meatball. Naturally ...
We'll see if I can crack that code tomorrow! I have a shot to do so provided my brain is working better than it was today. After all, this confused me:
"Tomorrow" and "Race Day" totally stand out
when you're coming at this sign. I did a triple
take and dug into the recesses of my brain to
make sure the run really wasn't tomorrow ...
I finally got that's when volunteers are needed!
Whew! (or, Duh ...)
As did this:
PC#3 was the first to point this out ...
Tomorrow, though, I know I can tell you about this ...
... and what made me do this:
I have tons of poking around to do and discoveries to make, so I'll be more thorough tomorrow! So, until then, let the festivities continue!!

No comments:

Post a Comment