Friday, October 12, 2012

Another Fun Surprise

Okay, while I have found and am ready to try out a whole host of new dinner recipes, I told Aaron I would not work on those until we've cleaned out some of the things lurking in the freezer. Fortunately, those things are yummy (ie: ingredients for the Paella recipe we love). They will also carry us through the weekend and next week which will actually be perfect timing as next weekend is the Half, and you know what follows a Half ... REST WEEK!! Rest Week is a perfect time to play around in the kitchen!

In the meantime, I have stumbled upon something very unexpected that I have to share. Check out what's really delicious and I thought was going to taste terrible:
Who knew about this? Not I ... 'til
yesterday. It's awesome! Also awesome
is that my nail polish matches the box.
I've been playing around with substituting sugar out of things given the holidays are coming which, around here, means bring on the baking! I came across this product yesterday and gave it a whirl ... suuuuuuuuuuu-per!!!! Moist, delicious and not missing the sugar at all!

Granted, it's no health food (You even get a heads up on the front of the box that it is "not a low calorie food" ... that made me laugh. It just did.), but it's a great way to pluck some sugar from your world when you're having that gimme-a-taste-of-chocolate crave! I like a swap, and running has made me purposely look for ways to swap out or eliminate certain things in my diet. So, I had to rave about the totally unexpected find. Well done, little Dough Boy!

It's another Rest Day tomorrow! Outstanding!! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment