Thursday, October 11, 2012

Mini Celebration Day!

It was a short run today (yay!). But, for me, it was a big deal. It was Mile Number 600 for the year!!

Hooray!!
 
What better way to run it than with my furry pal?
"It was awesome, mommy, and I'm so pleased you were smart
enough to bring me. And, thanks for carrying my poo almost
the whole way. I thought I'd offer you a challenge on this big
day and do my business in the very most inconvenient spot.
You took the challenge, and you succeeded. You are welcome.
Sllluuurrrrrpppp!!"
And, what could have been better than to find these?
A coin and a BB. Seriously perfect.

600 miles. Not too shabby. So, let's recognize it with a Rest Day tomorrow!! Ohhh yeahhhh ...

Speaking of rest, by the way, allow me to show you the latest additions to my post-run resting spot:
The flowers may be pooping out, but those
happy spiders sure spruce it up!
'Til tomorrow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment