Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wardrobe Scores!

I know it's Rest Day, but I'm super-excited about my run tomorrow!! Why? Because of this:
Sweet, sweet running jacket I not only got
with a gift card, but it was also on sale! Yeah!
And, these!
I got a gift card for Christmas from a friend to a sporting goods store for the soul purpose to getting something fun for running, and I'd say I DID! I can't wait to sport 'em tomorrow!
I have to confess ... the shoe laces are actually a big thing to me. They not only totally go with my lightening-periwinkle-titanium-awesome shoes, but they also show just how much fun this has become for me after spending the first two years wanting to run incognito ... They're just another way to make the endeavor fun my way! Isn't it awesome to find little ways to make something that requires a lot of work a lot of fun?!

See you after the morning run ... I'm going to be in a bad mood if I step in dirt and muck up my new laces ... fair warning ...

No comments:

Post a Comment