Saturday, November 7, 2015

Wouldn't Miss It

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 890.5 (running: 702.8; walking: 37.7; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $82.94

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 890.5 Aaron: 586.3 (b: 520.6; w: 65.7)  Elly: 237 Total: 1709.6
 
The idea of getting out from under the covers this morning to go run was not terribly appealing other than the fact I really REALLY want to stay in bed a little longer tomorrow. You give and you take, you know? Besides, I had a date with my girl for this running thing; I was looking forward to that for sure!

It was chilly but perfect running weather (low 40s). I know, I know, not everyone digs that, but I totally do. By the end of the first mile, you're all warmed up anyway. Unlike our run together earlier this week, this one started off without all of our creaky, sore-muscle drama, and we spent all four miles just catching up on life's details.

Stories were swapped. Time was invested. Bonding was strengthened.

It felt really good.
I'm just sayin' ...

No comments:

Post a Comment