Monday, November 16, 2015

I Believe This To Be Perfect Timing

Aaron woke me up with some truly beautiful words this morning: "It's raining." And, in my too-early-for-actual-conversation response, he received a, "Really? Yeahhhh!"

Yup. I embraced the reality of it keeping my running miles goal even farther out of my grasp, and I dove right in to work (well, I dove in after getting a Diet Coke going) and accomplished a huge amount. I can't always brag about how much I accomplish in a morning, so this set a good tone for the week!

While I was all kinds of productive, Elly dove right into her daily endeavor, too:
THAT is how to get your nap on!! She did give activity a nod
as she wagged her tail, though.
I have a lot of running to look forward to toward the middle and end of the week plus my 5K-to-Couch endeavor with Pit Crew #2 next week. So, these days off are probably very well placed!

I'll be checking in with what tomorrow brings ...

No comments:

Post a Comment