Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Eventual Destination: Couch!

Today’s Numbers: Nancy's Total Movement Mileage: 932.3 (running: 748.3; walking: 39.2; biking: 144.8) Money Found For Food Bank: $.33

2,015 in 2015 Change Hounds progress: Nancy: 928.1 Aaron: 660.5 (b: 588.6; w: 71.9)  Elly: 250.8 Total: 1825.6

Pit Crew #2 and I got up and out there this morning to kick off our personal 5K To Couch series for the long weekend!! I'm not exactly sure when the couch part is going to kick in today, but I'll be sure to report!

Speaking of parking oneself on the couch: One of our couch-worth options is to binge watch this season of Dancing With the Stars as it has sat on our DVR all 12 weeks. We both managed to get through every, single week without so much as a peep of who was still on and who got eliminated. And, then, there was this morning: I turned on Good Morning America, and right there at the top of the show, without warning, was the reveal of who won! In my lemonade-out-of-lemons moment, I decided I could still watch to find out who came in second because I didn't see that ...

Anyway, we got in 4.2 miles in a pretty fast hurry (well, after mile 1, it goes a lot faster!) so as to get on with the rest of the day and really kick off the weekend! --> Which makes me wonder how I've been working and she's doing homework, but such is the real of life, huh?!

We have a lot to look forward to even with real stuff smattered within! I'm very thankful for fun plans! Oh! And, I'm also thankful that on the first day after donation day, there's money back in the Food Bank tally because rolling the number back to zero kind of hurts!

Make the most of this Thanksgiving Eve, and I'll be checking in tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment