Monday, July 6, 2015

Stay Tuned

So, I had every intention in the world of getting up and running this morning. Until it was morning. And every fiber of my being, mentally and physically, told me not to.

I mentioned yesterday it's a higgly-piggly week to the max, and trying to figure out how to fit in runs this week is actually stressful. So, I'm doing the most responsible thing I know -- for the sake of my sanity, for which my family thanks me -- and am declaring an almost-Rest Week.

And, in doing so, I can't describe the sense of relief. Ahhhh ...

I'll be back at it toward the very end of the week, but, between now and then, I'm focusing on what's right in front of me which includes steering as far away from the computer as possible! I'll both welcome the break as well as miss reflecting on and sharing my days ... but, I'll be back at it in a few!!

Take care of yourself exactly the way you need, and I'll be back by the week's end!

No comments:

Post a Comment