Sunday, July 26, 2015

Made Just For Me

The other day, when I was having that conversation with my friend who wants to run an Ultra and I so-do-not, she said, "I really, really like the longer distances" to which I responded, "I really do like running 10 miles. I'm totally down with 13 when there's a medal at the end, though." Well, tomorrow, we're looking at 3-4 miles in a new shirt!

It's like this was just sitting and waiting for me to purchase it:
How. Many. Times. have I said the run is
the perfect way to start my day?? Thanks,
whoever, for making a running shirt just
for me ...
It was there on the clearance shelves. The appropriateness of that, in and of itself, is not lost on me.

While I was scouring the shirts, Pit Crew #2 (also in the clearance section: my girrrrl) was checking out some warmer gear. Look what she found!
Not good for the current heat index, but
it'll be ready and waiting for her!
It's totally her. I already can't wait to run with her wearing this!

I guess if I have a new clothing item then I must give it a test run tomorrow! Looking at the week as a whole, that'll be work out just fine!

Whatever it takes to get you going: Do it. Have a great start to your Monday, and I'll check in after the morning run!

No comments:

Post a Comment